Posted by : Unknown Thursday, March 28, 2013



Computer Internet could be categories such as quiet hard subject which it is easy to understand and to remember.I could understand more information rather than before this.It is because I have to study smart and study hard during the mid term test.So,now I could easily remember some note.In this week,my friends and I had submit our report proposal which it is about purchase 100 units personal computer for student's facility.Besides that,we also have lab test again which it is about microsoft power point.I just remember that I must create the power point about my country.After finish it,I continue to finish my movie maker which I make it about internet application,Yahoo!. I felt satisfy because I could make it with my own ability.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments





Blogger templates

Blogroll

get this widget here
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © CoMpuTer iNteRneT -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan