Posted by : Unknown Thursday, March 28, 2013



My adorable friends and I must focused on microsoft word in this week.It is because,we have lab test which we must create our own poster with our creativity using this microsoft.Besides that,we also have our mid term test which it will be held at night.In my mind,this week should called such as assignment week.It is because I must finish all the assignment such as report proposal,movie maker,update blog,mini research paper and others.I must finish it as soon as possible.I was tried to manage my time properly to study,doing assignment and also play frisbee's sport.This is my life.So,I must sacrife a little bit my free time,energy and money to achieve successful in future.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments





Blogger templates

Blogroll

get this widget here
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © CoMpuTer iNteRneT -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan