Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Learning in this course must be continue like our life continue on until now.The next topics are computer history,architecture,processing power types of computer,motherboard,CPU,main memory,storage devices,I/O devices and other peripheral devices that we have learnt during lecture.In my mind,I just remember a little bit note which it is the same with IT course.For instance,history computers and type of computers.

HISTORY:
1st generation-->vacuum tube
2nd generation-->transistor
3rd generation-->combine million of transistor
4th generation-->IC/microchip
5th generation-->artificial intelligence (ROBOT)\

                                                              types of computers
Although it's hard,i must understand it and do a lot of exercises during my weekend.I have to sacrifice my holiday time to make a simple note about this course.Fortunately,my friends and I have a nine cloud during the process to finish it.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments





Blogger templates

Blogroll

get this widget here
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © CoMpuTer iNteRneT -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan