Posted by : Unknown Thursday, March 28, 2013



In this week,I don't have to go to the class because this week are holidays time.I went back hometown which located near Jitra.It took just about 25 minutes to arrived.I could rest whole of my mind from suffered doing any kind of assignment.I just read comics and novels only in my home.During holidays,I hang out with my friends.We went to watch cinema which located in Jitra Mall.After that,we were playing bowling game.Luckily,I won because I have experience how to play it exactly...he...he...he..We also ate some Western food such are KFC and Pizza.Last but not least,we went to karaoke place which we could sing without any obstacles.Although it was exhausted but I felt over the moon when I could release stress with my lovely friends.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments





Blogger templates

Blogroll

get this widget here
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © CoMpuTer iNteRneT -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan